Visit Neelam valley the heart of Azad Kashmir visit Kel Arang kel, Tao But, Helmet valley, Kiran, Jagran Nala & Pir chenasi for breath taking selfies..
Lahore: PSO Pump Thokar Niaz Baig LahoreIslamabad: Daewoo Terminal
Departure from Lahore 10:00 PM
Pick-up members from Isb: 04:00 AM
Arrival at Muzaffarabad 8:30 AM
Breakfast at Muzaffarabad
Short stay at Dhani WaterFall
Short stay at Kutton waterfall
Dinner And Night Keran
Breakfast 8:30 Am
Departure for Sharda Kel and Aurang Kel
Reach kel and start Trekking
Chairlift and 45 mints hike to Arang Kel.
explore Arang kel Meadows and Glaciers
Return to Keran for Night Stay
Dinner and Night stay Keran
Breakfast: 7:30 am
Departure for Islamabad/Lahore 8:30AM
Short stay for lunch
Return to Islamabad/Lahore till night
From Lahore Rs 9,500/- Per Head
From Islamabad Rs 9,000/- Per Head
Booking Advance Rs 3,000/- Per Head
Remaining payment: At the time of departure.
Registration Deadline 23 July 2019
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behaviour including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behaviour, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organisers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organisers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organisers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organisers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
13. The Organisers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline.
14. Organisers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/HI roof.
15. The Organisers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
|Available Dates||Price (1 adult)||Price (1 child)||Travel status|
|25-Jul-2019 - 28-Jul-2019||9500||0 PKR||Thu, 25 Jul 19 / Sun, 28 Jul 19||book now|