Welcome to the site of information about flight services in Pakistan. Trips.pk is a reliable website of Pakistan where you can book flights online after searching on Flight Search Portal. In results, it will show you all available flights of your likely tour. There will be several flights of a single airline scheduled differently. Also, some may have stop difference i.e. non-stop flights, one stop flights, two stop flights and so on. If you want to get to your journey as soon as possible, then the best choice is non-stop flight or at least one stop flight which stops for a minimum time duration at its stop. And the benefit of flights having one or more stops is that you can visit multiple countries in less time which makes your journey more joyful.
You can book a hotel along with your flight ticket online. While booking the flight, you can compare the price of tickets between the airlines/ other flights and choose the most serving and affordable one. This all helps you to make a good and easy journey. Although all flights offer luxurious facilities i.e. Wi-Fi, power, entertainment, comfortable seats and meal, some may lack fewer facilities. So, while booking your ticket online flight , make sure to check facilities offered in that flight.
Every Airline offers many flights every month which can either be non-stop, or one stop, or with more stops. let’s discuss Domestic and International Airlines working in Pakistan.
Domestic Airlines of Pakistan:
The airlines owned and operated by Government of Pakistan are called Domestic Airlines. There are currently 3 working domestic airlines in Pakistan which offer flights to various countries and cities within Pakistan.
PIA: Pakistan International Airline is the largest airline of Pakistan having more than 35 aircraft. PIA provides satisfactory flights on affordable rates. Its Flights fly within Pakistani 18 destinations and 25 international destinations across Asia, Europe, Middle-East and North America.
AirBleu: It is the 2nd largest Domestic Airline of Pakistan and it is private. It operates both domestic and international flights with affordable rates. Its flights offer great quality services and hospitality to its passengers. It operates more than 30 international flights on daily basis, linking 6 domestic destinations (Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Rahim Yar Khan, Sialkot and Multan with International Destinations such as Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Madinah, Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dammam. It has 8 working Aircraft currently.
Serene Air: Its aircraft fly in Pakistani 6 destinations only which are Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Faisalabad, and Quetta. It operates scheduled domestic flights using a fleet of 3 Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
International Airlines of Pakistan 2020:
There is a number of International Airlines running their aircraft in several Airports of Pakistan which include Emirate Airline, Oman Air, Gulf Air, Etihad Airways, Saudi Airlines, Qatar Airways, Fly Dubai, Kuwait Airways, Air Arabia, British Airways, Air China, Thai Airways and many others. Their flights take passengers from Airports of Pakistan to required city. The main Pakistani Airports reserved for flights from Pakistan to abroad cities by these airlines are:
• Lahore, Pakistan Allama Iqbal International Airport.
• Karachi, Pakistan Jinnah International Airport.
• Islamabad International Airport
Cheap Flights from Pakistan Today:
• Search for the cheapest day of the week. Every flight has at least one day in a week when its prices drop.
• Book your flight at least one week before the journey to get it at affordable rates.
• Try to make your tour plan in the cheapest month of the year.
Information about Rules of Flights 2020 in Pakistan:
1. Arrive at the airport at least one hour before. You will need to show your ID and your luggage will be screened.
2. It is important to know that you sit in your flight at least before 20 minutes of takeoff because the doors of the airplane are closed before 15 minutes of flying. You may miss your flight if you are even 5 minutes late. Have a look things you need while traveling.
3. You need is just a valid Passport, valid Visa, enough money and important things of daily usage.
4. Keep mobile phones in airplane mode. Must switch-off your laptop during takeoff and landing.