Book an Umrah Package with Ease
To book your umrah package easily and effectently you can follow the step by step guide listed below
1. Find Package
Explore various packages and choose the one that suits your budget and duration requirements.
2. Request Customizations
3. Make Payment: Umrrah packages on best prices
4. Get Urmah Package Bookings
Umrah Packages Hotel Advice
Latest Umrah requirement about Polio vaccination certificate
Step by Step Guide To Umrah
Step 1: Umrah Booking
- Return flight ticket
- Pickup from the airport in Saudi Arabia and transfer to hotel
- Hotel stay (better hotels offer breakfast also)
- Transport from Makkah to Madina and return
- Ziarat in Makkah and Madian (sometimes these are not included in the packages)
- Transport back to Jeddah airport
- Return flight
Step 2: Prepare for Umrah
- Spiritual preparation (refraining from all kinds of sins and make your heart pure by resolving any disputes)
- Physical preparation (make sure that you are physically fit for the journey, getting yourself medically checked)
- Mental preparation (learning from people who have experienced Umrah journey
- You must also prepare yourself for your Umrah journey by carrying out the following steps as well
- You have take the required Umrah vaccination for Umrah trip as required by Saudi Arabia government like Menigitis ACWY vaccination, Corona Virus vaccination etc.
- You have to obtain your Umrah Visa by pay your Umrah Visa fees which is starting at SAR 10250 for your Umrah trip
- You have to obtain your Umrah permit from your nearest Saudi Consulate or approved Travel agent
- You must obtain Saudi currency “Saudi Riyal” from your local dealer as it will be more cheaper option then obtaining from Jeddah Airport.
- You must prepare your Urmah Ihram clothing before your journey need to carryout sacred Umrah rituals and visiting Ziarat places
- You must know your Umrah cleansing rituals and duas need to perform Umrah properly
- You must prepare your Umrah trip carry essentials that you will need during your journey like prayer mat, towel, umbrella, slippers, socks, toiletries, first aid, basic medicines, scissors etc.
- You must arrive at the airport before designated timeYou must also prepare your essential travel baggage which will help your travel easily like baggage with wheels
- You must check and ensure that all your travel documents are complete and nothing remains
- You must check and ensure that you are familiar with your flight timings
- You must check with your concerned travel agent for contact person upon your arrival in Jeddah Airport.
Step 3: Your Flight Day
Enter state of Ihram
Offer Niyyah and Tabliyah
Labbayka llāhumma ‘umratan.
لَبَّيْكَ اللَّهُمَّ عُمْرَةً
Translation : O Allah, here I am to perform Umrah
After you are done with your Niyyah, you must offer your Tabliyah by reciting the following
لَبَّيْكَ اللهُمَّ لَبَّيْكَ – لَبَّيْكَ لَا شَرِيْكَ لَكَ لَبَّيْكَ – إِنَّ الْحَمْدَ وَالنِّعْمَةَ لَكَ وَالْمُلْكَ – لَا شَرِيْكَ لَكَ
Labbayka llāhumma labbayk(a), labbayka lā sharīka laka labbayk(a), inna l-ḥamda wa n-ni’mata, laka wa l-mulk(a), lā sharīka lak.
Translation: At Your service, Allah, at Your service. At Your service, You have no partner, at Your service. Truly all praise, favour and sovereignty are Yours. You have no partner.
Step 4: Arrival in Jeddah
Step 5. Arrive at your Hotel
Step 6: Perform Umrah
سْمِ اللَّهِ وَاللّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ، اللَّهُمَّ إِيْمَاناً بِكَ وَتَصْدِيْقاً بِكِتَابِكَ، وَوَفَاءً بِعَهْدِكَ، وَاتِّبَاعاً لِسُنَّةِ نَبِيِّكَ مُحَمَّدْ
“Bimillahi Wallahu Akbar, Allahumma Imanan bika wa tasdiqan bika kitabika wa wafa’an bi ahdika wattaba’an li sunnati nabiyyika Muhammad (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam)”
Translation: I begin in the name of Allah, Allah is the greatest. O Allah, out of faith in You, belief in your book, in fulfilment of your covenant, and the emulation of the Sunnah of Your Prophet (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
Now you perform you Tawaf by making sure that Kaabah is on your left so it in in anti clockwise way.
You may recite any duas you have remembered by heart during your Tawaf. One of the best duas to recite when your are between black stone and Yamani corner is below
رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
“Rabbana Atina Fid Dunya Hasanah, wa fil akhirati hasanah, wa qina Azab annar”
Translation: O Lord, grant us the best in the world and the best in the next world, and protect us from the punishment of hellfire.
Upon reaching Haj Al-aswad (black stone) marks completing of one round so you can salute, touch or kiss the Haj Al aswad and carryout your next round.
Performing Salah Al Tawaf
ِإِنَّ الصَّفَا وَالْمَرْوَةَ مِن شَعَائِرِ اللَّهِ
“Inna s-safa wa l-marwata min sha’a’iri llah (i)”
Translation: Indeed, Safa and Marwah are among the Signs of Allah (SWT).
Now you must recite the dua
أَبْدَأُ بِمَا بَدَأَ اللهُ بِهِ
“Abda’u bima bad’allahu bihi”
Translation: I start with that which Allah has begun with.
Now when you reach Safa hill, recite the dua
اَللّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ، اَللّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ، اَللّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ، وَلِلّٰهِ الْحَمْدُ
“Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu Akbar, wa lillahi l-hamd”
Translation: Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, and all praise be to Allah.
Step 7. Visit Madina
- Make pure intention for visiting madina by reciting the following dua and recite Darud Sharif during your journey.
- O, Allah! I start this journey with a sincere heart and with the complete intention of visiting the holy tomb of Your noble Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Accept it with your kindness.
- Take bath or carryout Vudu before visiting the Holy prophet (PBUH)
- Do not take your personal belonging to Prophet(PBUH) mosque, wear clean clothes, use perfume and Recite Darud Sharif when you leave for Masjid-e-Nabvi
- Go to Masjid e Nabvi which is the 2nd holy site after Masjid al Haram and has great importance in Islamic history.
- Try to enter the Prophet mosque from the bab-e-jibril
- You must enter Prophet mosque with right food and keep reciting Allahu Akbar, Subhan Allah and Alhamdu LIllah
- You must carryout two rakat Nafil prayer near the Nawafil or holy prophet burial site
- You must face the Holy Prophet (PBUH) holy tomb and offer salam and recite Darud Sharif
Step 8. Return Flight
- Now you must get ready for your return flight so make sure that you
- Collect all your travel documents in one place
- Purchase your zamzam water and dates
- Buy any gifts for your family and loved ones
- Know your flight departure time and arrival date
Umrah Packages Pakistan 2023
Ramadan Umrah Packages 2023
New Umrah Visa from Pakistan 2023
Umrah Visa Document Requirements
- Those people who wish to perform blessed Umrah need to have the following documents for Umrah visa
- 4 recent passport size photo with white background
- Valid passport with 8 months validity minimum having two empty pages
Umrah Flight Ticket Prices
|Flight Destination||Flight Price||Flight Number|
Lahore to Jeddah
Islamabad to Jeddah
Karachi to Jeddah
Peshawar to Jeddah
PIA Airline to Medina for Umrah
|Flight Destination||Flight Price|
Lahore to Madinah
Islamabad to Madinah
If we talk about Umrah performance, the minimum time required will be 3 to 6 hours, based on different days. In only one day, you can perform worship, but there is no package for one-day Umrah. You can get a package for one week or seven days for staying on the holy land.
The best benefit of Umrah is that you will be rewarded. The first reward will be that you are going to be the guest of Allah. The second will be poverty removal. The third will be that sins will be forgiven, meaning there will be expiation of sins. The fourth is that Umrah will be equal to jihad for some Muslims. It refreshes the faith of Muslims and is an opportunity to pray for what you need.
There are two key rituals which are performed during Umrah. One is Tawaf, which is known as circling or walking around the Kaaba. It is advised for men that the first three circuits should be done at a speed pace, followed by the four circuits in a relaxed pace. After that, Sa’i happens, which is between Safa and Marwah in the Great Mosque of Mecca. The pilgrimage is concluded with halq (short or partial shorting of hair).
The best time to perform Umrah is after Hajj, which is April, May, and December holidays. Hostels and other accommodations will be available at the cheapest prices.
If we talk about the economy Umrah package, it is the cheapest. The 5-star package for 25 days will start from 150,000 PKR. The 4-star package for 15 days will start from 132,000 PKR. The 3-star package for 15 days will be approximately around 120,000 PKR.
The cost of Saudi Arabia Umrah e-Visa with also processing can come up to USD 162.00 for standard processing. Rush processing will cost USD 187.00, and super rush processing will cost USD 212.00.
Umrah packages vary according to the number of days you stay. For example, one package offers 10 nights for only £795/PP (economy). Another package offers seven nights five-star Ramadan Umrah for £1185/PP. There are different packages with different prices.
Umrah packages are cheapest if we talk about economy. The 5-star package for 25 days will start from 150,000 PKR. The 4-star package for 15 days will start from 132,000 PKR. The 3-star package for 15 days will be approximately around 120,000 PKR.
The applicant should have a passport validity of almost 6 months prior to departure. There should be two empty visa pages in the passport for further processing.
Yes, mu’tamirs (visitors) are allowed to freely travel between Medina, Makkah, and all Saudi Arabia’s cities during their official permitted period.
Yes, mu’tamirs (visitors) who have work, tourism, or visit visa can carry out the Umrah pilgrimage.
Yes, mu’tamirs (visitors) can avail of various transport means for entering the kingdom.
No, there are no restrictions on the number of times Umrah activity can be undertaken.
You need to comply with the attendance period allowed within your Umrah permit. However, you can easily book your Umrah activity again after your permit validity ends.
Yes, you can arrive in the Saudi Kingdom using any of Saudi Arabia’s international or regional airports.