3 Days From
Rs. Rs 12999
Our Services Include:AC Transport From Karachi to Ziarat, Accommodation in Hotel ( -04 persons Sharing Basis ), Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included, Services of a Tour Guide, Hotel charges and fees, Basic First Aid Kit.
Quetta is the capital city of Baluchistan and is surrounded by imposing hills on all sides. Three large craggy mountains — Chiltan, Zarghun and Koh-e-Murdar — seem to brood upon this town, and there are other mountains that form a ring around it. Their copper red rocks are powdered with snow in winters add immense charm to the town.
Also, no visit to Quetta is complete without a trip to Ziarat. The district is famous for its ancient and magnificent juniper forest which spreads over 126,000 acres, and is the second largest in the world. Some of the trees are almost 4,000 years old.
Also, the most favorite tourists place, Quaid-e-Azam Residency is there where the Father of the nation spent his last days.
- 10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi
- 01:00 AM: Tea stop at winder
- 07:00 AM: Breakfast at Sohrab
- 09:00 AM: Departure for Ziarat
- 01:00 PM: Arrival at Ziarat (Lunch at Ziarat)
- 02:30 PM: Explore Quaid e Azam residency
- 03:30 PM: visit prospect point, Mazar of baba kharwari, jauniper forests
- Free time to enjoy in snow
- 08:30 PM: Dinner at Hotel
- 10:00 PM: Bonfire & Music.
- Overnight Stay in Hotel
- 07:30 AM: Breakfast at Hotel
- 08:30 AM: Visit and explore Sandeman Tangi
- 11:00 AM: Departure for Quetta
- 01:00 AM: visit Hanna lake and urak
- 02:30 PM: Check inn Hotel
- 02:30 PM: explore Quetta bara market
- 09:30 PM: Back to Hotel
- 10:30 PM: Dinner at Naimat Kadda hotel famous for Rosh
Sightseeing, Family, Nature, Youth, Self Guided /Single
- Karachi to Karachi.
- Rs. 12,999/- (per person)
- Couples requiring twin sharing will be charged PKR 1,500/- night extra
Service not Include::
- Laundry, beverages, hi-tea and personal snacks.
- Trekking equipment.
- Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
- Quetta Valley
- Quaid-e-Azam Residency
- Prospect Point, Ziarat
- Shrine of Baba Kharwari
- Olives Garden
- Ziarat Waterfalls
- Chakoor Tangi
- Kurbi Kach
- Sandeman Tangi
Whats-app us the details mentioned:
- Carry your own bag and baggage and organize your own tent.
- Don't pollute the environment or you will be charged for it.
- Please ensure of following the team leader orders.
- Be thoughtful of not failing any ethical integrity.
- Make sure you travel like a family and make all its members safe and connected to each other while respecting the locals.
- Name, Trip name, Total number of people, Joining from(city and
- date) , Bank transfer receipt, Date of transfer.