Travel Through Private Air Conditioned Vehicle, (Saloon Coaster if 18-20 Persons), (Grand Cabin if 11-13 Persons) Jeep as per itinerary on 7 pax sharing per jeep basis. 3 night’s hotel stays as per plan on 3-4 pax sharing (Beds + Mattresses), Quality Meals (Breakfast + Dinner) , Bonfire (1 Time), Basic first aid kit, All tolls and taxes.
Ratti Gali Lake is a high altitude (3700m) alpine lake situated in Neelum valley of Pakistan. In the summer season, the whole area around this mesmerizing lake becomes a spot of lush green meadows, wild and magnificent flowers and radiant alpine plantations even though in winter this valley is covered with white snow and massive chunks of Glacier floats in the dark blue magical water of Ratti Gali Lake like large swans. In winters lakes remain frozen from November-April. Sunsets and sun rise over Ratti Gali Lake are the most amazing ones
Departure from Lahore 10:00 PM
Pick-up members from isb: 04:00 AM
Pick Participants From Faizabad
Breakfast at Muzaffarabad:
Departure from Muzaffarabad:
Visit of Dhanni WaterFall
Reached at Kutton
Visit Kutton Waterfall
Reached Keran Transfer to Rooms
Hike to Upper Neelum (Upon time)
Night Stay at Keran and Dinner at Hotel
Food: Breakfast + Dinner
Break Fast: 7:00 am
Departure for Ratti Gali Lake: 7:30 am
Transfer to Jeeps
Arrival at Ratti gali base camp
45-60 min Hike for Ratti gali lake
Explore Ratti Gali lake and surroundings
Drive towards Sharda
Dinner Night Stay at Sharda
Bonfire + Dinner
Breakfast 7:00 Am
Departure for Kel 7:30 Am
Explore 5000-year-old Sharda peeth/ university
Chairlift and 45 mints hike to Arang Kel.
explore Arang kel Meadows
Return to Sharda for Night Stay
Dinner and Night stay at keran.
Breakfast: 6:00 am
Departure for Islamabad/Lahore 6:30AM
Short stay for lunch
Return to Islamabad/Lahore til night
Package Cost From #LAHORE: Rs 13,500/- Per Head.
Package Cost For #ISLAMABAD: Rs 13,000/- Per Head
Package Cost From #KARACHI: Rs 20,500/- Per Head (Economical Class Train with Night Stay In Islamabad or Lahore)
Package Cost From #KARACHI: Rs 26,500/- Per Head
(Business Class Return Train with Night Stay in Islamabad or Lahore)
***In case couple Needs separate room, Rs: 4000/- additional will be charged***
Booking Advance: Rs.4000 Per Head
Remaining payment: At the time of departure.
Registration Deadline: 20th July, 2019 (For Karachi)
Registration Deadline: 22nd July, 2019(For others City)
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behaviour including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behaviour, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organisers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organisers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organisers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organisers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
12: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
13. The Organisers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline.
14. Organisers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/HI roof.
15. The Organisers reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
16. Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17. Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully
Group of 5, avail 5% discount on all seats.
Group of 10 and above, avail 10% discount on all seats
For Childrens: 50% Discount of Age Between 5-10 (Jumper Seats)
Kids Below 5 years Will Be Free
*One Discount Category Would Apply At A Time
Extras at hotel like drinks, laundry, phone calls, Heaters, Activities
Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost
Breakfast: Paratha + Egg + Milk Tea.
Lunch/ Dinner: One chicken dish with raita, salad, cold drink.
Upon written acceptance of our offer, you confirm that our terms and conditions are both read and understood and that any cancellation fees may be due to a possible cancellation of the trip
Please specify the number of travelers