Our Package Include:Meals as per itinerary, Booked transport, Full proof camping including sleeping bags, mattress & pillows for each participant, Guided excursions, Free first aid services and basic medical services, Tour briefing.
Saral Lake: Saral Lake is located in Neelam Valley, in Pakistan's Azad Kashmir at an altitude of 13,600 feet. The lake is accessible from Sharda by a jeepable track which leads to Gumut National Park and then through hiking trek can be reached to the lake.
Dudipatsar Lake: Dudipatsar Lake, also known as Dudipat Lake, is a lake encircled by snow clad peaks in Lulusar-Dudipatsar National Park. The lake lies in the extreme north of the Kaghan Valley, in the Mansehra District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, in northern Pakistan.
Arrival at Islamabad at 3:00 am
08:30:am Breakfast at Naran
12:00:am Departure for Burawai
Dinner and night stay in Burawai
7:00:am Breakfast at Mulla ki Basti
8:00:am Start hiking towards Dudipatsr Lake
9:30:am Arrival at Dudipatsar Lake
Short stay at Dudipatsar Lake then
Leave for Saral Lake
5:00:pm Arrival at Saral Lake
Night Stay at Saral Lake
8:00: am: Breakfast at Saral Lake
9:00: am: Explore Surrounding Landscape
11:00: am: Start Hiking towards Mulla ki Basti
5:00: pm: Arrival at Mulla ki Basti
7:00:am: Departure for Besal
10:30:am: Breakfast in Besal
12:00:pm: Departure for Islamabad
9:00:pm: Arrival in Islamabad
Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
Extra expenses due to landslides & road blocks
Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Any item not mentioned above
Torch with extra batteries or head lamp.
Sun block / protection.
Light & warm clothes for temperatures between -4 to 32c.
Water proof jacket or wind stopper.
Towel, Flip flops, note book, camera.
Jogging or any Comfortable thick sole shoes (No Flat Sole) or trekking shoes (not necessary).
Personal Toiletries & Insect repellent.
Umbrella, walking stick.
Mulla Ki Basti
Dudipat National Park
48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3 to 6 days 50% cancellation charge does apply.
7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
1. All members must give 70% Advance payment 2 days prior to the event at given account numbers or easy paisa.
2. All members should be picking from the 2 pickup points, 5 minutes is the relaxation Time, after that we will leave for the trip.
3. All members would give care for the driver and nobody will authorize to direct coordinate with driver in any circumstances.
4. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
5. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
6. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
7. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.
8. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
9. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
11. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
12. During the trip, the time may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts (Roads blocked or else).In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
Upon written acceptance of our offer, you confirm that our terms and conditions are both read and understood and that any cancellation fees may be due to a possible cancellation of the trip
Please specify the number of travelers