Transport: private transport for 6 days with fuel , Jeeps from Kel to Taobat & return, Jeeps from Dowarian to Ratti Gali & return, Accommodation: 5 nights hotels on 3-4 sharing basis, Food: 3 times standard meals , Entrance tickets: Chairlift, Guide, Toll tax.
Neelum Valley is situated at the North & North-East of Muzaffarabad, shaped deeply forested region in Azad Kashmir and running parallel to Kaghan valley, the two valleys are only separated by snow-covered peaks, some over 4,000 meters (13,000 ft) above sea level.
Departure from Islamabad & drive to Muzaffarabad (4.5 hours)
Visit Muzaffarabad fort
Drive to Kutton waterfall (4 hours)
Visit the waterfall & drive to Karen valley (1 hour)
Overnight stay in upper Neelum/Karen
Drive to Sharda (2.5 hours)
Visit Sharda university & surrounding areas
Drive to Kel (1.5 hour)
Walk to the chairlift and hike to Arrang Kel (45 mins)
Enjoy the views of Himalaya mountains & walk in the valley
Overnight stay in Arrang Kel
Hike back to Kel (40 mins)
Shift in Jeeps & drive to Taobat (3 hours)
Stopover in different small villages
Check in & free time to explore the surrounding areas of Taobat
Bonfire dinner & overnight stay in Taobat
Early morning walk along Kashanganga river
Drive back to Kel (3.hours)
Shift in van & drive back to Sharda (2 hours)
Free time in Sharda (If someone wants to do boating and jet skiing)
Drive to Dowarian for dinner and overnight stay (1.5 hour)
Jeep ride to Ratti Gali (3 hours)
Hike to Ratti Gali lake (1.5 hour)
Explore the lake & its surrounding areas
Hike back to Ratti Gali
Jeep ride back to Dowarian
Shift in Van & drive back to Karen (1 hour)
Dinner & overnight stay in Karen/Upper Neelum
Drive back to Islamabad via Murree express way (8-9 hours)
Arrival in Islamabad
PKR.23,800/per person with standard services
PKR.26,800/Per person (twin sharing)
Total Days: 06
Accommodation: 05 nights
Minimum participants: 09
Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
Personal insurances of clients and International airfare and airport taxes and extra expenses due to landslides road blocks etc.
Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
Any kind of travel cost (Bus+Jeeps), if anyone leaves trek at any stage due to any reason.
Anything that is not mentioned in the “Cost Includes” section
Ratti Gali Lake & Karen
10% retention if cancellation happen 15 days before the trip
30% retention if cancellation happen 10 days before the trip
50% retention if cancellation happen 7 days before the trip
75% retention if cancellation happen 5 days before the trip
100% retention if cancellation happen 2 days before the trip
- On adventure trip of this nature weather, local politics, transport and a multitude of other factors beyond the control of the organizers can result in a change of itinerary. However, it is very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the group leader and guide will decide the best possible alternative in the best interests of the group.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any additional cost incurred will be covered by the member.
- Members must behave ethically with fellow group members.
- CAP is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
- CAP is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
- No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event due to any reason.
- All members have to follow the given itinerary. CAP will not be responsible for any mishap and bear any additional cost if any member decides to deviate from the given schedule.
- No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control.
- Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.