Emirates airline updates
the travel requirements for Pakistani passengers
who want to visit Dubai
. Get Dubai visa
here. Earlier this, the UAE had announced that the tourists’ visa will be issued only to the vaccinated people from across the world from August 30th, 2021 onwards. The countries that were previously banned were also included. However, the Emirates announces the latest updates to the travelers to apply for a safe application:
What To Do Before Booking:
First of all, you need to check the need for visas or the type of visas. In some cases, the UAE offers visas on arrival and for some cases, the travelers are required to manage a prearranged tourist visa From Dubai Immigration.
What To Do Before Travel:
Tourists travelling to the UAE do not require the approval of ICA and GDRFA. However, passengers who are coming from the following countries must follow the specific protocols:
• Sri Lanka
• South Africa
The following are the protocols that must be followed by the passengers from these mentioned countries:
• Passengers are required to show a valid Covid-19 negative PCR test certificate with a QR code. The test must not be older than 48 hours.
• Passengers have to show a rapid PCR test report with a QR code for a test conducted at the departure airport.
• Other requirements embossed to all passengers must be followed.
What Are the PCR Test Requirements?
Passengers who are travelling from any country must hold a valid PCR Covid-19 negative test. The test must be conducted within 72 hours. However, the countries including Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and Afghanistan are exempted. The following are the requirements for the Covid-19 test:
• The COVID test certificate must be a Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT PCR) test. Other COVID test certificates including NHS COVID-19 Test certificates, Rapid PCR tests, home testing kits, and antibody tests are not accepted in Dubai. Passengers must hold an official printed or digital certificate in Arabic or English to check in. However, SMS certificates are not acceptable. PCR tests in other languages are also acceptable if they can be validated at the originating station.
• Only those Copvid-19 RT PCR test certificates will be accepted that are issued by an authorized facility in the departure country of the passengers.
Certificates that you have already been used for other destination will not be accepted even if it’s still valid. Get cheap flights for Dubai.
Covid-19 Test On Arrival:
Passengers who are coming from the following countries will be required to take a Covid-19 test on their arrival in Dubai:
Afghanistan, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Maldives, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Russia, Senegal, Slovakia, Somaliland, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe.
Covid-19 Test Exemption:
UAE nationals are exempted from taking a Covid-19 test before they arrive in Dubai. However, those who wouldn’t take the RT PCR test from the point of origin will be required to take the test on their arrival in Dubai.
This rule will also apply to the following passengers:
• Passengers going to meet the 1st degree UAE nationals’ relative or domestic worker.
• Domestic passengers accompanying a UAE national sponsor during travel.
• Children under the age of 12 are exempted.
• Passengers with moderate and severe disabilities are exempted.
• Passengers with the following neurological, intellectual, or developmental disabilities are exempted:
o cute spinal cord injury
o Alzheimer's disease
o Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
o Autism spectrum
o Bell's palsy
o Brain tumours
o Cerebral aneurysm
o Cerebral palsy
o Down Syndrome
• All other passengers including visually impaired, hearing impaired, or physically challenged passengers must hold valid Covid-19 RT PCR negative tests with all the requirements as mentioned above.