Umrah is an essential non-compulsory Islamic pilgrimage undertaken every year by those who can afford it financially to obtain the favour and blessing of Almighty Allah. As Saudi Arabia announced the Umrah visa fee from Pakistan 2020 before and updated it, the Umrah e-visa can be obtained through official Saudi approved applications.
There are generally two types of Umra visa that can be obtained depending on the country of residence, which are
Umrah Visa Fees before 2019
Umrah Visa Fee 2019
Umrah Visa Fee 2020
Umrah Visa Fees 2021
Umrah Visa Fees 2022
First time free (within 1 Hijra year. Muharram till end of D.Hijjah). Subsequent entry charges Saudi Riyal 2000 to be paid
Saudi Riyal 338 (all new and repeating pilgrims).
Multiple entry visa fee is Saudi Riyal 675
Saudi Riyal 300
Saudi Riyal 300
Saudi Riyal 900
Suppose you need your umrah visa even faster than you can get under super rush processing. The process provides you with your Umrah visa for 236 dollar charge under 24 hours time period according to saudi arabia Umrah visa price in Pakistan 2022. Book Hajj packages 2022 from Pakistan.
According to the new Umrah visa rules 2022, Umrah pilgrims are required to adhere to the following
• Pilgrim must provide a negative PCR test report undertaken within the 48 hours time period before your arrival
• The new negative PCR rule is applicable to all regardless of vaccination status
• You will have to show you are vaccinated through Tawakkalna app in order to enter the grand mosque in Madinah and Makkah
• You can extend your Umrah duration stay up to 30 days now as compared to previous 10 days allowance
• If you do not fall under the travel ban country list and are vaccinated with Saudi government approved covid vaccines, you can arrive directly in Makkah and do Umrah without any need for quarantine
• All foreign pilgrims being 18 years or above will be provided permission to enter Saudi Arabia kingdom under the terms approved by the ministry
Ways to Obtain Umra Visa:
You can obtain your Umra visa through many ways as you can either
• Visiting nearest Saudi consulate
• Visiting Saudi government approved travel agents
• Visiting the nearest Etimad service center in your city
• Through Etemarna and Tawakalna apps
Issuance of Umrah E-Visa Pakistan:
Foreign pilgrims and Pakistani people can now get their Umrah visa permit from Pakistan through Saudi Arabia approved apps ‘Tawakalna’ and ‘Etemarna’ that are available on play store and apple store after they arrive in the kingdom and getting themselves registered through platform ‘Qadoom’ .They can even get all the latest info concerning Umrah visa price Pakistan and umra permits from the apps as well.
Umra Visa Travel Vaccination Requirement:
According to the latest sources Saudi Arabia have allowed to resume their Umrah service for many countries except some those are on the banned country list so therefore any specific Umrah visa opening date 2022 has not been specified but the Saudi government requires pilgrims to meet certain condition regarding approved covid vaccination as follows
• Those pilgrims who have received 2 doses of Moderna, John & Johnson, Pfizer, Astra Zeneka and have Nadra certification do not require to take any more action.
• Those pilgrims who have received 2 doses of Sinovac/Sinopharm require to undergo one Pfizer booster dose from Jinnah Post graduate medical center costing rupees 1270 deposited in National bank and get their Pfizer updated Nadra certificate
• Those people who have received Consino/sputnik must take two Pfizer vaccination dose from Jinnah graduate medical center costing rupees 1270 deposited in National bank and get their Pfizer updated Nadra certificate
• Pilgrim provide negative PCR test results (48 hours) to Saudi government before your arrival.
• You might have to undergo certain additional quarantine period as demanded by Saudi authorities
Umrah Visa Requirements:
Issuance of Umra visa has certain documentation requirements under new umrah visa rules 2022 which are listed as under
• Completed pilgrims Umra visa application form obtained from nearest Saudi consulate or Saudi government certified travel agent
• Pilgrims to provide 4 recent pass size photo having blue/white background. The pilgrim applicant face must be directly facing the camera and be visibly clear.
• Pilgrim adults to have original Nadra CNIC
• Passport having at least 8 months validity with two empty pages for visa issuance
• Children and infants must have Nadra B-form
• Pilgrim must attach their confirm and non-refundable air ticket for Umra visa approval. The pilgrim must depart within a period of two weeks from date of entry
• Pilgrim to have confirmed hotel booking for Umra visa issuance
• Vaccination certificate for Meningococcal Menigitis for pilgrim to be attached having been issued at least 10 day prior to his entry.
• Covid vaccination certificates required as per Saudi government policy for issuance of Umra Visa
• Pilgrims to provide Nikka Nama or related document if required
• Pilgrims to provide Bio-metric for Umrah Visa approval. Biometrics can be obtained for Rs. 1500 from nearest Etimad service center.
• Women pilgrims must travel with Mahram for Umrah which can be their father, son or brother.
• Men pilgrims over 40 years of age and woman pilgrims over 45 years of age may travel without the need of Mahram